Nine faculty honored at the 2013 Trustee Celebration
Nine faculty members of the Biomedical Engineering Department were honored at the 2013 Trustee Celebration. This is an excellent number for the department and highlights the stature of BME in the institute.
Specifically, the honored faculty were:
- Ryan Gilbert (promoted to Associate Professor with Tenure)
- Ge Wang (appointed as John A. Clark and Edward T. Crossan Professor)
- Eric Ledet (2013 Rensselaer Trustees' Outstanding Teacher Award)
- Leo Wan (received NSF CAREER Award and AHA 2013 Scientist Development Grant)
- Juergen Hahn (elected AIMBE Fellow and appointed as Editor of the Journal of Process Control)
- David Corr (appointed as Associate Editor of the ASME Journal of Biomechanical Engineering)
- Mariah Hahn (appointed to Editorial Board of Scientific Reports)
- Xavier Intes (appointed as Associate Editor of the journal Biomedical Optics Express)
- Deepak Vashishth (appointed to Editorial Board of the journal Bone)
Congratulations to everyone! This has been a very successful year for the department.