Five faculty honored at 2014 Trustee Celebration
Five faculty members of the Biomedical Engineering Department were honored at the 2014 Trustee Celebration. This is an excellent number for the department and highlights the stature of BME in the institute.
Specifically, the honored faculty were:
- Guohao Dai (received NSF CAREER Award)
- Leo Wan (received NIH Director's New Innovator Award and Basil O'Connor Starter Scholar Research Award from March of Dimes Foundation)
- Ryan Gilbert (appointed as Associate Editor of Cells, Tissues, Organs for Neuroscience)
- Deepak Vashishth (appointed to the Editorial Board of PLOS ONE)
- Ge Wang (appointed to Board of Associate Editors of Medical Physics)
Congratulations to everyone! This has been a very successful year for the department.