Five faculty honored at 2016 Trustee Celebration
Five faculty members of the Biomedical Engineering Department were honored at the 2016 Trustee Celebration. This is an excellent number for the department and highlights the stature of BME in the institute.
Specifically, the honored faculty were:
- Xavier Intes (promotion to Professor and election as AIMBE Fellow)
- Qun (Leo) Wan (promotion to Associate Professor)
- Ryan Gilbert (received 2016 Trustees' Outstanding Teacher Award)
- Eric Ledet (received 2016 Rensselaer Alumni Association Teaching Award)
- Mariah Hahn (received School of Engineering 2016 Classroom Excellence Award and election as AIMBE Fellow)
Congratulations to everyone! This has been a successful year for the department.