Five faculty honored at 2018 Trustee Celebration
Five faculty members of the Biomedical Engineering Department were honored at the 2018 Trustee Celebration.
Specifically, the honored faculty were:
- Ryan Gilbert (promoted to Professor; appointed co-Editor in Chief of the journal Cells, Tissues, Organs)
- Juergen Hahn (appointed Section Editor in Chief of the journal Processes)
- Mariah Hahn (received School of Engineering 2018 Research Excellence Award)
- Xavier Intes (named a NIH chartered member)
- Ge Wang (received School of Engineering 2018 Outstanding Professor Award)
Congratulations to everyone! This has been a successful year for the department.